- The combination of taproom / beer garden peut être privatisé pour vos réceptions et séminaires d’entreprise.
- This room with a nice view on the lake and brewing tanks will immerse you in the world of craft breweries.
- Birthday parties, weddings or seminars, all scenarios are possible.
- Electronic equipments: 75 inch TV with hdmi and chromecast connections, dolby surround sound stereo, PA system with microphone.
- Bar, piano, fireplace, Vurlitzer jukebox.
- Firepits in beer garden, outdoor tables and chairs on dock, pedal boats and kayaks from mai to october.
- The bartender is mandatory during private events. For business seminars, he will be charged while the bar is open.
1) First check availability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 02 33 85 41 30. Taproom bookings are shown on our calendar page.
2) Then pay the rental price by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
3) Food: You deal directly with the caterer. For a guinguette menu, l’Hôtel de France à Tourouvre is at your disposal to make you a proposal that meets your needs. Mail: email@example.com, phone: +33 2 33 25 73 55. For a more upscale menu, Lalaounis traiteur in Longny will make great suggestions for you: +33 2 33 73 69 06.
Drinks: Drinks must be purchased at the brewery.
5) You will have to pay the balance (bartender fee, etc.) on the day of the event.
130m2, seats 80.
Available time slots for private events outside public holidays
Business seminars: 290 euros per day + 35 Euros per hour for bartender during bar opening hours.
Private events: 290 euros + 35 Euros per hour for the bartender for the duration of the event.