We have three picnic areas, a common area plus two areas that can be privatized:
- The common area is located near the brewery. It includes a bowling green and ten tables overlooking the large lake.
- Areas that can be privatized:
The Frédo area is located in the middle of the animal park, it has a charcoal barbecue and a large picnic table on the edge of the Frédo lake. It is ideal for groups of 10 to 20 people
The Judicaël area is located on the edge of the Judicaël pond, it has a charcoal barbecue and a large table on the edge of the Judicaël pond. It is ideal for groups of 15 to 30 people
- The privatization of the Frédo and Judicaël ponds for one day includes:
- Exclusive enjoyment of each pond with no kill fishing
- A 20 liter keg with draft equipment
a) Drinks not sold by the brewery are strictly prohibited in all areas.
b) You can either bring your own food or order frem the brewery at "Ah la vache" or "Crêpe Nadette food truck"
c) Regarding fishing equipment when privatizing picnic areas, you can either bring your own equipment or purchase baits, lines and rods in our shop.